Monday, March 25, 2019

Braham Stokers Dracula :: Dracula Essays

Free Essay on genus genus Dracula   In the novel Dracula there are many qualities that are necessity for success. Firstly determination is a key factor to succeeding second revenge is a factor in succeeding furthermore courage plays a big role when they go to kill Lucy lastly lore is needed to make all the plans.   When Jonathan Harker depart captured by Dracula he is afraid, merely he is also determined to take aim free. I john not say in this room much longer for I shall die, he verbalise. A small crack of light appeared through the jewels. I pushed the stone with all my might but it only move, I gear up a carving utensil which I used to make the peck bigger said Jonathon. The hole got bigger and bigger then the stone just fell out. When Jonathan Harker and the rest of the people go to hunt Dracula they are determined to kill him because they do not want Dracula to kill anyone else. In order to kill Dracula they must drench a stake through its hea rt, cut off its head, and stuff its babble with ail. They use smooth knives to kill him just as the sun sets. throw him before he flees said Jonathan, he must not get absent. Arthur proceeds with the stake cautiously. I got him yelled Arthur. Abraham shoves a clove of garlic in the Counts mouth. get him before he tries to get away. Jonathan and Quincey, use silver knives to cut off his head. We experience finally done it we killed Dracula said Quincey. Jonathon was determined to escape. Arthur, Abraham, Jonathan, and Quincey are determined to kill Dracula.   In order to get out of the Counts castle Jonathan thinks of three things survival, escaping and kill the Count for trapping him in the castle. I cant die I have to get out, I have to end his rain of terror, he cant get away with what he did to me said Jonathan. This shows that Jonathan Harker wanted to kill Dracula through revenge, but he also killed him so Dracula would not kill anyone else.   When c aravan Helsing, Holmwood, Seward, and Quincey Morris go to kill Lucy they must be fearless of the un-dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment