Sunday, March 24, 2019

Coffee Essay -- Essays Papers

CoffeeIt is 900 A.M. on a Monday dawn. By this time, many people are break through and about, fully charged. I am still snug in bed, quiescence like a log. The alarm begins to beep. I press the snooze release. 9 minutes later, it beeps again. I press the snooze. One more time. Beep. Snooze. Finally, pressing the button has drained my energy and the next time it begins to beep, it goes on for a ripe(p) five minutes. The incessant beeping pounds on my brain so I bear up, unplug my alarm, crawl out of bed, and to my closet. Thus, the struggle through the day begins. Yet, this morning picture isnt the same picture of happiness and energy that I ordinarily am at about 1130 A.M. This drastic remove is due to one intelligence operation. This one word brings light to the eyes of non-morning people. Thisword means hope. This word is coffee. Ive become addicted to the frothy warm drink. cardinal minutes late to class, I still have to stop by the cafeteria to fill up a 16 oz. Styrof oam cup. Without it, my day is incomplete. It gives me the energy I need to get through the day. It told me to try and climb that tree. It gave me my jump. It gives me the bright mental capacity that I have on life. It tells me that everything will be just fine, take down if I havent studied for that exam that I will be taking in the next hour. I would be a walking zombie spirit without my French Vanilla cappuccino. I would be lying on a bench, asleep, without my French Vanilla cappuccino. Its my one true love. When I smell its harming perfume, m...

No comments:

Post a Comment