Friday, March 22, 2019

My Math Teacher, Mrs. Ladd Essay -- Personal Narratives Mathematics Es

My Math Teacher, Mrs. Ladd When dealing back and think ofing all of the teachers that I experience had in the past, there is one in particular that comes to mind. Her call forth was Mrs. Ladd. She taught maths at the junior high take aim. Mrs. Ladd was not the most popular, funniest, hardest, easiest, nicest, nor the meanest teacher. I remember her for some other reasons. When I withdraw of Mrs. Ladd, I think intimately how hard she made me work. But I also think or so how she made me challenge myself. Most of all, I remember how she influenced me.To demoralize with, Mrs. Ladd gave us business firmwork every night. Even if there was a spend or a weekend, homework was assigned and due the following school day. She would bring in it and grade it. If a student hadforgotten it at home or in their locker, that meant a homework grade of zero. She was tough. She always told us, If you do your homework, then(prenominal) you can ask questions. When you ask questions and particip ate in class, you lead say more.NormalNormal inadvertence dissever FontDefault Paragraph Font follow NumberLine NumberLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery except of Document1.asdLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery drop a line of Document1.asdWhen thinking back and remembering all of the teachers that I have had in the past, there is one in particular that comes to mind. Her name was Mrs. Ladd. She taught math at the junior high school. Mrs. Ladd was not the most popular, funniest, hardest, easiest, nicest, nor the meanest teacher. I remember her for some other reasons. When I think of Mrs. Ladd, I think about how hard she made me work. But I also think about how she made me challenge myself. Most of all, I remember how she influenced me.To begin with, Mrs. Ladd gave us homework every night. Even if there was a holiday or a weekend, homework was assigned and due the following school day. She would collect it and grade it. If a student hadforgotten it at home or in their locker, that meant a homework grade of zero. She was tough. She always told us, If you do your homework, then you can ask questions. When you ask questions and participate in class, you will learn more.NormalNormalDefault Paragraph FontDefault Paragraph FontLine NumberLine NumberLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery save of Document1.asdLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery save of Document1.asdWhen thinking back and remembering all of the... ...tp//www.prigsbee.com/Musiacls/shows/lesmis.htmhttp//www.prigsbee.com/Musiacls/shows/lesmis.htmNormalNormal point 1Heading 1Heading 2Heading 2Default Paragraph FontDefault Paragraph FontLine NumberLine NumberHyperlinkHyperlinkLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery save of Document1.asdLeGrand 2CWINDOWSTEMPAutoRecovery save of Document1.asdLeGrand CMy DocumentsLes Miserables.doc&16387&32769multiplication New RomanTimes New Roman symbolizationSymbolDebra LeGrand Debra LeGrand LeGrand LeGrand LeGrand LeGrand Debra LeGrand LeGrand NormalLeGrand Microsoft article 8.0Debr a LeGrand _PID_GUID_PID_HLINKS4EF525CA-CC4B-11D5-8CE0-CD426C5AD85F4EF525CA-CC4B-11D5-8CE0-CD426C5AD85Fhttp//www.prigsbee.com/Musiacls/shows/lesmis.htmhttp//www.prigsbee.com/Musiacls/shows/lesmis.htmhttp//www.stageagent.com/cb/info.pl/ti/les_miserableshttp//www.stageagent.com/cb/info.pl/ti/les_miserablesRoot Entry1Table1TableWordDocumentWordDocumentSummaryInformationSummaryInformationDocumentSummaryInformationDocumentSummaryInformationCompObjCompObjObjectPoolObjectPoolMicrosoft Word DocumentMSWordDocWord.Document.8

No comments:

Post a Comment